New World Colony
door 82 Inc.
- Universele app: Ontwikkeld voor iPhone, iPad en iPod touch
- Releasedatum: 02-11-2010
- Huidige versie: 4.31·22 MB
- Prijs: € 1,79EUR - Download in de iTunes App Store!
New World Colony van 82 Inc. is compatibel met iPhone, iPod touch en iPad. Geschikt bevonden voor gebruikers met leeftijden vanaf 4 jaar.
"One incredible package that is hard to put down." - iPadBoardGames.org
"Strategy fans rejoice, games like this are far & few between" - AppVader.com
"I can't stop playing it, and if you download it, neither will you. 10/10" GamingTillDisconnected.com
New World Colony is a digital board game that is built to perfectly scratch your strategy itch.
Settle new territories. Build towns, forts, mines, and shipyards. Construct walls to keep your opponents from capturing your valuable land. Every decision is meaningful, and requires careful deliberation to maximize your economic gain and defense while attempting to anticipate and foil your opponents' plans. The rules are simple, but perfectly balanced to challenge you on every turn.
Once you've beaten the three levels of computer AI, you can use Game Center to play turn-based matches with friends and random opponents around the world.
- 2 to 4 players local multiplayer
- Asynchronous online multiplayer
- Play against 3 computer difficulties
- Multiple rule settings to customize your game
- Map editor to create your own landscapes
Informatie voor New World Colony is het laatst vergeleken op 19 jun om 19:05, kijk naar de meest actuele prijs, compatibiliteit en andere informatie in de App Store alvorens tot downloaden over te gaan.
Je hebt een actieve iTunes account nodig om apps te downloaden.
Nieuw in versie 4.31
- Fixed mid-game crashes (caused by AI glitch when deciding when to upgrade to Forts)
- Resetting game now also resets walls
- Fixed visual glitch where top-right menu button would be visible when exiting to main menu
- Fixed issue where AI would stay paused if restarting game
- Fixed issue with 'next' button not responding in Tutorial mode